Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Cellphones

Have you ever known anything about what you're learning about and you needed help?


Hi my name is Shyanne and these are some reasons why you teachers should allow students to use their cellphones during class.


First, children might not understand what you are talking about so they have to tell their friends but if teachers let children use their cellphones they will go into Google and search what you were talking about.


Second, just imagine if your parents are going to be late to pick you up after school and you don’t know about it you can just call them up to see what time they are picking you up or if you don’t know who is picking you up you can just call them.


Third, during school or in the morning when kids are at school early, kids love to play games on their cellphones because it's fun for them.


Lastly, if kids forgot to get their stuff or important stuff you just have to call your parents and then they can drop them off because if you forget to get the stuff you might not get to do whatever you did.


So to recap, kids will need their cellphones because they won’t understand what to do so they have to Google it. They might not know who is picking them up or what time they're going to get picked up. They love games on their phones and if they forgot to get their stuff they have to call their parents.

 

So are you now convinced teachers?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post