Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

No online school!


Hi I am Shyanne and this is why school should not be online. Wonder why people want to see their friends to hang out but when it is online school they don’t talk that much to their friends. Secondly you can learn a lot of stuff at school that you didn’t know about. Thirdly you don’t get destructive easily at school but when you are at home there are a lot of things around you. Fourthly if your family has work and you don’t have anyone there for you then the teachers can take care of you. Fifth you wake up early ready for online school and then you just wait there doing nothing well. When you are at school you wake up early, get dressed, eat breakfast and then you go school then talk to your friends. Lastly at school there are a lot of eyes looking at you and there is no where to go. You can’t just stand up in the middle of the class but if you are in an online class you just walk around. So are you convinced now?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shyanne,

    You have made some really valid points in the writing. I would love if you could put some paragraphs in so I can see all the ideas.

    I am definitely convinced by your writing.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post