Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Growth mindset and fixed mindset

 Hi my name is Shyanne and for today I am to explain what I have been learning about a growth mindset. So I have been learning about what is a growth mindset and what is a fixed mindset. For our create there was a hand full for creates so I picked a comic. I now know what is a growth mindset and a fixed mindset and I believe you have both of them sometimes. This comic is about not giving up and trying your best and my reading teacher says it has a good message. I hope you like it! Do you have a growth mindset?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post