Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Girls and Boys

 Hello my is Shyanne and what I've been learning about stereotyping. So stereotyping is a mental bias that can be directed at age, weight, colour and gender and for my create will be around gender. For example boys favourite colour should be blue or girls favourite colour should be pink and that is stereotyping. So my create is all about gender and we had to do a static image this is my practice run my sketch. I hope you like it!

So should boys like blue and should girls like pink?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post